- 6 Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 brown onion, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp cracked black pepper
Weet-Bix™ Spinach Balls
These veggie-packed, bite-size, flavour bombs are great on their own or served with tomato puree for dipping.
Trying to eat more veg, but not sure how? We've got you covered with these low-fuss recipes to get more veggies in your life! The kids will love them too!
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line an oven tray with baking paper. Squeeze thawed spinach and discard liquid.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Form mixture into walnut sized balls and place on the prepared tray.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes until golden and cooked through. Serve warm or at room temperature.