- ¼ cup So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened™
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¾ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup rice syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Sea salt (optional)
Raw salted choc fudge
A decadent treat that will satisfy any sweet cravings, this special fudge is perfect to have the in fridge for a snack, dessert, or just because! Recipe courtest of The Fit Foodie
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add water, a little at a time, as needed to get a super smooth consistency.
- Spread out in a glass square dish lined with plastic wrap (for easy removal), sprinkle with salt and set in the freezer until firm.
- Slice and eat!