- 30g pinenuts, toasted
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 bunch basil, leaves removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- 3 tbs light olive oil
- 2 tbs water
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 500g dried spaghetti
Sun-dried tomato pesto pasta
A quick, easy and tasty pesto recipe that will have the family raving about your cooking skills. Great for a quick mid-week family meal.
- Place pine nuts, cheese, basil, garlic and salt in a food processor.
- Process ingredients while slowly adding oil and water, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Fold through sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on packet. Drain.
- Fold pesto sauce through pasta and serve with extra parmesan cheese.
- The pesto sauce can be frozen for up to one month.