- 2 Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuit
- 1/3 cup So Good™ Almond Milk
- ½ cup vanilla yoghurt (no added sugar)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese
- ¾ cup frozen or fresh strawberries
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Weet-Bix
- Crush Weet-Bix and add honey and almond milk to form the base. Spread over the bottom of a small container or bowl.
- Mix the yoghurt and light cream cheese together and layer on top of the base.
- Blend frozen strawberries with a dash of water and layer on top.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.