- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2/3 cup fine caster sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 60g margarine, melted and cooled
- 60g fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
So Good raspberry muffins
Bursting with flavour, exquisitely soft on the inside and golden on the outside, these muffins are the best all rounder as they make the perfect addition to lunchboxes, picnics, afternoon snacks, dessert and even breakfast. Made using fresh raspberries and So Good Almond Unsweetened milk, these muffins are dairy free making them absolutely to die for.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sift flour, then add sugar and coconut and stir in gently.
- Combine milk, eggs and melted but cooled margarine, stir until just combined.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir until just combined- don’t over mix!
- Fold in fresh raspberries.
- Spoon batter into cupcake pans.
- Add 1 tsp of jam to each cupcake pan and use a knife to swirl the jam across top of cupcake.
- Sprinkle with extra coconut and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.