- 1 green apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1.5 tbs shredded coconut
- 1 tbs almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 mango, cubed OR 1 cup of frozen mango, thawed
So Good creamy coconut bircher
This breakfast recipe is so delicious that you can't go wrong. Its super healthy using a wonderful blend of green apple, oats, coconut, almonds and mango to help you be the best version of yourself. This creamy coconut bircher truly is So good both for your health and taste wise. Ready in just 15 min, its super quick and easy to make and tastes best when prepard a day ahead. Made using our So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened, this breakfast dish is vegan and dairy free.
- Mix grated apple with oats, milk, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon coconut in a small bowl until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with the chopped almonds, mango and leftover coconut.
- Best prepared a day ahead.
- Any dried fruit can be added to the soaked oats.