- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 pack Vegie Delights™ Vegie Sausages
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 mediumpotatoes, cut into eighths
- 3 carrots, quartered
- 400g can No Added Salt diced tomatoes
- 1 cupreduced salt vegetable stock
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Simple Vegie Sausage Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Use a lidded casserole dish if you have, otherwise a frypan first and then a foil covered baking dish.
- Heat the oil in the casserole dish over low heat. Sauté the onion, garlic and Vegie Delights™ Vegie Sausages pieces for 3-4 minutes. Add the cumin and stir through to coat. Remove from heat and add the vegetables, tomatoes, water and stock.
- Cover with the lid and place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir through. Sprinkle the cornflour into the liquid and gently whisk to combine with a fork. Return to the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the sauce thickens and the vegetables are soft and cooked through. Top with fresh parsley to serve.