- 1 kg pumpkin, chopped and peeled
- 1 tbs oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped roughly
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 100g feta cheese, cubed
- natural yoghurt (optional)
Roast pumpkin and feta salad
A great way to make a mid-week meal interesting, this vibrant salad is high in fibre and bursting with flavour, and it’s quick and easy to prepare.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place pumpkin onto a well oiled oven tray, sprinkle with garlic and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for about 20-30 minutes until tender.
- When pumpkin is cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool. Arrange on a serving dish with sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, and feta cubes.
- Drizzle with natural yoghurt if desired.