- 1 cup Sanitarium™ Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup quick oats, plus 1/4 cup extra if needed
Peanut butter protein balls
Keep a batch of these in the fridge or freezer for a snack craving quick-fix! They'll store in the fridge for up to two weeks. Love peanut butter? Discover 12 ways you can use this creamy spread, from savoury such as satay veggie pies to the sweet stuff, like peanut butter cookies. View our favourite peanut butter recipes.
Did you know Sanitarium Peanut Butter jars, including the plastic lids, are 100% recyclable? Give them a rinse before putting them in your kerbside recycling bin.
Looking for more healthy recipes? Explore our collection of over 500 healthy, dietitian approved recipes and subscribe to Recipe of the Week for free weekly recipe inspiration!
- Combine peanut butter and honey and stir until smooth. Mix in 1 cup of oats, adding some or all of the extra 1/4 cup oats to create a firm dough.
- Using clean hands, knead dough in bowl a few times then divide into 24 pieces. Roll into balls and store in the refrigerator.
- For a vegan ball, replace honey with golden syrup or rice syrup.
- If using rolled oats instead of quick oats – pulse in a food processor a few times, to a coarse meal.