- 4 large bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1/2 cup Sanitarium Crunchy peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. chilled So Good Almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp extra peanut butter
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
Banana Peanut Ice Cream Pots
Have you tried peanuts and banana together? Well they taste superb especially in these vegan and gluten free Banana Peanut Icecream Pots. They create a silky smoothe icecream with the perfect mix of flavours that’s simple and easy to make. Made using So Goold Almond milk, this icecream is super helathy, dairy free and has no added sugar! These truely are the perfect summer dessert treat that the whole family will crave.
- Roughly chop the bananas and place into a food processor, pulse briefly to chop. Add the peanut butter, milk and vanilla
- Quickly process to a puree.
- Spoon into small individual serving dishes, top each with a dollop of peanut butter and sprinkle shredded coconut.