- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon dukkah
- Bunch Dutch carrots, stem removed leaving 2cm stems
- Bunch purple asparagus
- Bunch broccolini
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon So Good™ Almond Milk
Pass the parcels
These colourful rustic vegetable parcels will delight all guests. They are simple to make and super tasty. the addition of dukkah offers a punch of flavour and varying the veggies adds extra interest and more good nutrients. Ready in just 30min, these parcels offer something different for tea and will keep everyone enthralled. Made using So Good Almond Milk, these parcels are dairy free and vegan and their simple recipe list makes them a great option when pulling something together for dinner.
- Cut each sheet of pastry into 4 even squares. Transfer squares to lined baking trays.
- Spoon a teaspoon of hummus in the centre of each square and roughly spread. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of dukkah over hummus.
- Brush vegetables with oil. Place a small handful of vegetables running from one corner to another corner so it sits diagonal along the square.
- Brush exposed pastry with almond milk. Fold one corner in over fillings. Fold the other corner in over the pastry to encase it, leaving the vegetable ends sticking out.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190°C, for 20 minutes or until pastry is golden and vegetables are cooked.
- The vegetables will vary in the baking time. The carrots will take longer to cook than the asparagus or broccolini
- Dukkah is an Egyptian fragrant roasted spice and nut blend that is traditionally served with olive oil and fresh bread.