- ¾ cup white plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 2 tbs margarine, melted
- extra margarine for cooking
Serves: 6-8 pancakes
Tasty high fibre pancakes that are great served for breakfast, or as a delicious, healthy dessert.
- Combine lour, baking powder, sugar, salt and oats into a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients. Mix egg, So Good and margarine together in a jug. Pour into well and stir gently to combine ingredients.
- Place ¼ of a cup of mixture in a moderately hot non-stick frypan. Cook until bubbles form, then turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup, yogurt and fresh fruit.