- 1 cup Nutilicious Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup quick oats, plus 1/4 cup extra if needed
Nutilicious peanut butter protein balls
Serves: 12 (makes 24)
Keep a batch of these in the fridge or freezer for a snack craving quick-fix!
- Combine peanut butter and honey and stir until smooth. Mix in 1 cup of oats, adding some or all of the extra 1/4 cup oats to create a firm dough.
- Using clean hands, knead dough in bowl a few times then divide into 24 pieces. Roll into balls and store in the refrigerator.
- For a vegan ball, replace honey with golden syrup or rice syrup.
- If using rolled oats instead of quick oats – pulse in a food processor a few times, to a coarse meal.