- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 tsp Marmite™
- 50g Edam cheese, grated
- 2 tsp sour cream
- 1 tbs chives, chopped
Marmite™ baked potatoes
Put a Marmite twist on a winter favourite!
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Scrub potatoes. Using a sharp knife, cut a cross into the top of each potato, not cutting entirely through. Place potatoes on a baking tray and brush with a little olive oil.
- Bake potatoes in oven for 50-60 minutes, depending on the size of each potato.
- When tender remove from oven. Squeeze the potato to push some of the inner flesh out. Top with a small spoonful of Marmite™ and then a sprinkle of cheese.
- Place back in oven and grill for 2 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately with sour cream and fresh herbs or salad.
- To make a meal - serve with coleslaw or fresh mesculun salad.