- 1 wholemeal pizza base
- 225g can pineapple pieces, in natural juice, drained
- 1 small zucchini (courgette), grated
- 1 cob corn, kernels removed from cob and steamed
- 1 cup reduced-fat grated cheese
A healthy pizza that kids will love to cook.
- Top pizza base with pineapple pieces, zucchini (courgette), corn and cheese.
- Bake at 220°C for 20 minutes.
- Wholemeal pizza bases contain more fibre than those made with plain flour and can be purchased at most supermarkets.
- Why not get the kids to help with the toppings? Children love helping out in the kitchen, and letting them choose and add the ingredients is a great way to build their cooking skills.