- 1 pack Vegie Delights Not Burger
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 small red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 bunch kale, stems removed, leaves finely sliced
- 2 red apples, cut into sticks
- 1/2 bunch Asian shallots, white part only finely sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, finely sliced
- 1 cup parsley leaves, finely sliced
- Pinch of Black pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Kale, Apple, Coconut and Not Burger Slaw
- Heat frypan on medium heat, add olive oil and cook Vegie Delights Not Burger for 10-12 minutes, turning once throughout.
- Toss red cabbage, kale, red apples, shallots, mint, parsley and a pinch of black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Slice Vegie Delights Not Burger into pieces, add to slaw, drizzle with coconut dressing, toss and serve.