- 250g dark rye bread stick
- 250g tub hummus
- 1 cup mixed leaves
- 2 tbs sliced kalamata olives
- 50g reduced fat fetta, crumbled
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
Hummus and feta on rye
Hummus and fetta on rye is wonderful as an appetiser at dinner parties or a simple mid-afternoon snack.
- Cut rye bread stick into 2.5cm slices.
- Spread with hummus.
- Combine mixed leaves, olives and fetta and arrange over hummus.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Caramelised balsamic is sweeter than regular balsamic vinegar and can be used as alternative in this recipe if desired.