- 1 Bean Supreme Hemp Burger patty
- 1 wholegrain wrap
- 1/4 cup fresh rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- 1/4 chopped red capsicum
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp tomatillo sauce (or your preferred sauce or condiment)
- Cooking oil
Hemp burger wrap
You don't need a bun to enjoy a burger! These Bean Supreme Hemp Burger wraps are a tasty option for an easy lunch or your next barbecue. Hemp seeds are rich in protein, omega 3 fatty acids and a valuable source of iron, zinc and magnesium.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Gently brown a hemp burger patty for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Move the cooked patty to a chopping board, and chop into 1 to 2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Warm a wrap in a frying pan, a sandwich press or a microwave for a few seconds.
- Remove from the heat and layer the wrap with fresh rocket leaves, baby spinach, chopped red onion, chopped red capsicum and sliced avo.
- Place the chopped burger patty on top and drizzle with Culley’s Green Tomatillo Sauce to finish.
Roll up and enjoy!