- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 3 large frozen bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
Hazelnut nice cream
Are you tired of missing out on icecream on hot summer afternoons? The wait is over with this vegan hazelnut nicecream recipe. This icecream is so smooth and delciious it feels like its gourmet. Its perfect for dessert or an afternoon snack and the whole family will love it. Ready in just 5 min, this recipe is made using So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened and tastes amazing.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with extra hazelnuts and cacao nibs.
- As bananas become overripe, peel and place in the freezer. Frozen banana gives nice cream its smooth creamy texture.
- Be careful when roasting hazelnuts as they will burn very quickly.
- Remove the hazelnut skins as they can have a bitter taste once roasted.