- 16 paddle pop sticks
- 2 large, just ripe bananas
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled
- ¼ pineapple, peeled
- 1 orange, juiced
Perfect for kids' birthday parties, or just a fun snack, these summer treats can be made from just about any fruit available at the time.
- Peel all fruit and cut into 3cm sized pieces.
- Soak banana in orange juice for 2 minutes.
- Thread fruit onto sticks.
- Place in a container and freeze for 4 hours, then serve.
- These fruit popsicles can be frozen for up to three months.
- Paddle pop sticks can be purchased from your local craft store and some newsagencies.