- 1 Vegie Delights™ Vegie Roast
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 5 slices ciabatta bread
- 4 (500g) truss tomatoes, sliced
- 1cm thick
- 1/4 rockmelon (400g) cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup (125g) roasted capsicum pieces
- 200g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup mixed olives
- 2 fresh figs, quartered
- 1/3 cup chimichurri sauce*
- Fresh herbs for garnish
- Sea salt and black pepper
Chimichurri vegie roast grazing board
Looking for a truly unique plant-based celebration meal? This grazing board featuring Vegie Delights™ Vegie Roast is a fresh and delicious twist on tradition!
Read our tips to styling the perfect grazing platter and for more delicious platter ideas take a look at our grazing platter recipe collection.
- Heat oven to 180C and line a baking dish with greaseproof paper.
- Place Vegie Delights Vegie Roast on tray, drizzle with oil and sprinkle all over with parsley.
- Place in oven to cook for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked, slice and cover.
- Take a large grazing platter or wooden board and arrange ingredients around the board, top with the Vegie Roast and a drizzle of chimichurri over the top, garnish with herbs, season with sea salt and black pepper and serve.
- * If you can’t find chimichurri or have time to make it, simply use a good quality vegan pesto.