- 1 large avocado, halved and stone removed
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 x 425g cans mild chilli beans, salt-reduced
- 250g baked corn chips
- 1 cup low-fat cheese, grated
- ½ cup plain low-fat yoghurt
High in fibre and packed with the goodness of legumes, no-stress recipes can still be full of flavour. A great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen!
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease six small individual ovenproof dishes and arrange on a baking tray.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with lemon juice and season to taste. Place chilli beans in a bowl.
- Divide corn chips among dishes. Spoon chilli bean equally over chips. Top with an even amount of avocado and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese melts and beans are heated through. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt.
- Three bean mix can also be used in this recipe to add variety.
- Baked corn chips can be found in the health food aisle of the supermarket.
- Chilli beans can be found near baked beans and tinned spaghetti in your local supermarket.