- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 beetroots, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 Vegie Delights™ Smokey BBQ Burger Patties
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 80g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp toasted pepita seeds
BBQ Salad Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Combine the beetroot, red onion, and sweet potato in a mixing bowl and drizzle with half of the olive oil. Toss together so that the vegetables are evenly coated. Transfer the mixed veg to one of the prepared baking trays and bake for 20 mins.
- Place the Vegie Delights™ Smokey BBQ Burgerson the other lined tray. Add the burgers to the oven to cook for 15 – 20 minutes, turning over after 10 minutes. Whilst cooking, combine the remaining olive oil, mustard and vinegar in a small bowl and whisk together. Divide the lettuce leaves and tomatoes between 4 bowls.
- Once cooked top each bowl with a burger patty and the roasted vegetables. Drizzle each bowl with the dressing and sprinkle with pepita seeds to serve.