- 1 cup wholemeal flour, sifted
- 350mL So Good Oat Milk No Added Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 500mL So Good Oat Milk No Added Sugar, extra
- 4 caffeine free chai teabags
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tbs cornflour
- ¼ cup Stevia Granulated
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 75g raspberries
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios, optional
Banana crepes with chai custard
- Place flour in a large bowl and add So Good Oat Milk No Added Sugar, eggs, honey, orange zest and spices. Whisk until smooth then set aside for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile to make the custard place So Good Oat Milk No Added Sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat then remove from heat, add chai teabags and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Whisk egg yolks, cornflour and Stevia together in a large bowl until pale and thick. Gradually pour warm chai milk mixture into the bowl and whisk until fully combined. Transfer custard mixture to the saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Heat non-stick frypan over medium heat and spray with olive oil spray. Add approximately 1/4 cup crepe batter to the pan and swirl to coat pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side until golden. Remove and keep warm whilst you repeat with remaining batter.
Serve crepes with chai custard and fruit. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios if desired.