- 1 cup dried apricots
- ½ cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit such as dates, raisins, sultanas)
- 2 Weet-Bix
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 75g white chocolate to drizzle
Apricot cranberry truffles
Truffles are a Christmas holiday must for summer loving Aussies! Try these with apricots and cranberries.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the apricots, cranberries, Weet-Bix and caster sugar in a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth. Or crush Weet-Bix finely, add chopped apricots, cranberries and sugar and stir to combine.
- Gradually add the orange juice and pulse or mix until combined.
- Form the mixture into 30 small balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate in a small bowl and stand it over a bowl of boiling water until the chocolate has melted. Drizzle the balls with the melted chocolate and chill until set.
- You can keep the truffles stored for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.