If you’ve been avoiding gluten and haven’t had Weet-Bix™ in a while, we’d like to say welcome back. Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free is made from sorghum, an ancient grain that’s naturally gluten free and made in a separate factory dedicated to making gluten free products. Best of all, it tastes great, is 96% wholegrain and low in sugar from Sanitarium Australia.
Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free
- Gluten free
- 96% wholegrain
- Low in sugar
- Source of fibre
- Good source of B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin and niacin)
- High in antioxidant vitamin E*
- Source of magnesium
- Good source of folate
- Monash University Low FODMAP certified™ **
- One bowl of Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free provides 60% of your daily wholegrain needs***
* What are the benefits of Vitamin E? As part of a balanced diet, Vitamin E helps protect against cell-damaging free radicals.
** MONASH University Low FODMAP Certified™. One serving of Weet-Bix Gluten Free is low in FODMAPs.
*** One 30g serve of Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free contributes 60% of the 48g whole grain Daily Target Intake
Health Star Rating
The Health Star Rating is a government led initiative, rating foods from a ½ star to 5 stars based on their nutritional value. When making food choices, consider those with higher star ratings. For more information go to www.sanitarium.com/health-star-rating.